Project eTwinning 1a - About the MOOC

This week I joined a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) about eTwinning. In this course we will collaborate with teachers from all over Europe and the rest of the world to get to know the eTwinning platform, and design projects as well as get to know ICT tools to use in eTwinning.

If you want to know more about eTwinning, read up about it on this page: www.etwinning.net

As you can see from the map with all of our locations, we're from all over the place!





I'm really excited to have joined such an international community of teachers, and I'm looking forward to engaging with them on my blog as well as on Twitter (#twinmooc) and Facebook! You can follow the twitterfeed in my sidebar.

During the next couple of weeks I will be posting on all of the assignments, the first of which was pinning a marker to the map above, and...starting a blog!


Reacties